To adjust the settings, or to customize your DroneMobile system, navigate to the “Setup” page in the DroneMobile app. To go to this page, press the right-most menu option in the footer bar. There is a wrench icon next to the Setup link.
Once you find your way to the Setup page, you will see the following items:
- Your vehicle name and vehicle profile picture – if you want to change the settings on another vehicle, go to the vehicle menu by pressing the two-arrow icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Vehicle Info - Edit your vehicle’s profile and picture.
- Subscription – Check your DroneMobile system’s subscription status.
- Drone Settings – Configure your DroneMobile system’s settings.
- System Settings – Configure your remote start or alarm.
- Alerts – Customize which push notifications you receive from your DroneMobile system.