The “Vehicle Info” page shows you basic information about your vehicle, and allows you to upload a profile picture for your vehicle.
- Serial # - Your DroneMobile system’s serial number is the most important way to verify your system and identity. We advise that you always keep a record of your serial number in a safe place.
- Vehicle Name – Give your vehicle a nickname. For voice control applications, this nickname is used for sending a command to your vehicle.
- Year – The year that your vehicle was manufactured.
- Make – The Make/Manufacturer of your vehicle.
- Model – The Model of your vehicle.
- License Plate – This is an optional field that you can use to remember your license plate number.
- VIN – Another optional field that you can use to remember your Vehicle Identification Number, or VIN.
- SAVE – If you make any changes to your vehicle’s profile or picture, press the “SAVE” button to save your changes.
Here's a video illustration: