The “Drone Settings” page configures how your DroneMobile system reports information about your vehicle to the DroneMobile app.
Activating a feature in Drone Settings will make sure that item is reported to the Activity page in the DroneMobile app. If you would like to also receive a push notification related to this feature, please navigate to the “Alerts” page.
- Engine Monitoring – Logs when your vehicle’s engine is turned on or off.
- Battery Monitoring – Logs when your vehicle’s battery dips below 11.7v and should be checked for battery health.
- Maintenance Settings* – Logs the estimated mileage and provides a reminder when your vehicle is due for maintenance.
- Curfew Hours* – Logs when your vehicle is driven outside of curfew hours.
- Speeding Limit* – Logs when your vehicle’s speed exceeds your set speed limit.
- Idle Monitoring** – Logs when your vehicle’s engine idles for more than 5 minutes.
* Premium, Business, or Business Plus plan required.
** Business, or Business Plus plan required.