UPDATE August 15th, 2019 - The DroneMobile Team has resolved all issues related to customer's contact information, which was causing these login issues. If you still get the same error in the DroneMobile app, please try deleting the app and reinstalling from the App Store or Google Play. Then, try logging in again. IF youa re still have issues, please submit a support request.
Following the August 12th Security Update, all DroneMobile users were instructed to create a new, secure password. At this point, we have received reports of several issues occurring:
- Not able to set a new password
- After setting the password, unable to login
- Receiving the error "User not found"
- Not able to request a password reset using the "Forgot Password?" function
There was an initial "wave" of DroneMobile users who reported this problem, but were eventually able to login and use the DroneMobile App. However, there are still a large number of users who are NOT able to login to the DroneMobile App.
We have identified a couple factors that are preventing many users from logging into the DroneMobile app. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Invalid characters, such as spaces or !@#$%, in your name, address, or phone fields
- Capitalized letters in your username/email, if you do not enter your username exactly as you registered, our database is not recognizing these usernames
- Phone numbers longer than 10-digits long (as part of the security update, we limited the number of characters this field could have) - this has caused the most issues since some customers include the country code, which makes their entry 11 digits long
At this time, the DroneMobile Team is implementing a process to automatically resolve these issues. For the time being, if you are having difficulty logging into the DroneMobile App or Website, please check the following:
- Try to enter your DroneMobile username/email using the proper casing. Don't add capital letters if you originally registered with all lowercase. We don't expect you to remember how you registered your username, but this is a quick fix.
- If that still doesn't work, please reach out to us by completing a ticket: https://support.dronemobile.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=30425. Simply tell us that you are not able to login and we'll manually resolve these issues.
- Once these issues in your contact information are resolved, you will be instructed to go through the password reset process again by your support agent.