UPDATE 9/1/19 - We recently released DroneMobile 4.0.7. Please go to your Google Play store to update the application.
We have discovered a few issues within the DroneMobile app on Android devices. Please be aware that we are currently working to get them corrected. Here's a list of the issues we are addressing at the moment -
- DroneMobile app logs user off the app when running in the background
- Attempting to track the vehicle shutsdown the app
- Attempting to see the activity feed shutsdown the app
- Widget not working (New redesigned widget coming in September)
- Turbo timer alert shows up after remote starting the vehicle
- Going from the Track screen to Home distorts the Map
- On the Track screen the "Get location" icon spins without updating location
- On the Track screen the label that shows your vehicle is providing the wrong time and date
- Wear OS app is currently down (New redesigned Wear app coming in September)
- Google Home & Alexa are currently down (Coming in late September)
We expect the above issues to be corrected by next week. Please accept our apologies once again.