To change your password please follow the steps below:
From the application:
- In the top left hand corner of the app, you'll see three horizontal lines. Click on that icon.
- A side menu will open up and you'll go to 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Change Password' icon.
- Once you click on that symbol, a webpage should open on your mobile browser. This web page is going to prompt you to enter your email address. A email will be sent with a link to reset your password.
From the website:
- Go to the Drone Mobile Accounts page ► https://accounts.dronemobile.com/UserLogin
- Click 'Forgot Password'
- Enter the email used to set up your Drone
- You will receive instructions on how to reset the password
*Be sure to keep the new password between 6-10 characters. And do not include any special characters (!@#$%^&*, etc.)*
NOTE: You may receive an error stating that the 'user information does not match'. If you can’t get the information to match, please submit a request with your account information including - email address, name, street address, and phone number. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.