In order to register for a DroneMobile Account, you will need a DroneMobile Serial Number. This Serial Number is the unique identification number for the DroneMobile Module installed inside of your vehicle.
After you have completed registration of your DroneMobile Account and created a password, you will need to add your vehicle to your account. If you immediately login to the DroneMobile website after creating your password, your vehicle will automatically be added to your account. However, if you skip that step, you can add your vehicle to your DroneMobile account at anytime by following the directions below.
Adding a Vehicle to Your DroneMobile Account via the Web:
- Login to your DroneMobile Account at https://accounts.dronemobile.com
- Navigate to the "Subscriptions" page using the main navigation bar.
- At the top of the "Subscriptions" page, you will see a button that says "Add Vehicle". Please click or press this button.
- Enter the Serial Number and Vehicle Name for your vehicle. Click or press "Add Vehicle".
Adding a Vehicle to Your DroneMobile Account via the App:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the DroneMobile App downloaded onto your iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Login to your DroneMobile Account on the DroneMobile App.
- Press the "Switch Vehicle" button in the top right corner of the screen (it looks like a double-headed arrow icon).
- Press the "+" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the Serial Number and Vehicle Name of your vehicle.
- Press "SAVE" in the top right corner of the screen to add this vehicle to your account.